Card Player Cruises is now offering a social cruise back to back to our 25th Anniversary cruise. The social cruise won't include a poker room, but it will give you time to relax and socialize with Card Player Cruises partners, Linda Johnson, Jan Fisher and Mark & Tina Napolitano before the following week of poker. This trip is sure to include many exciting adventures along the way as the ship, Harmony of the Seas, is the most thrilling offered by Royal Caribbean! After the social cruise, stay on board for our 25th Anniversary Cruise. We're hosting our largest tournament yet, a $25,000 guaranteed main event. You will not want to miss out. Each cruise must be booked separately. Contact us today!
|Day 1 | Sat, Oct 07, 2017||Ft. Lauderdale, FL||4:00 p.m.|
|Day 2 | Sun, Oct 08, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 3 | Mon, Oct 09, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 4 | Tue, Oct 10, 2017||Philipsburg, St.Maarten||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Day 5 | Wed, Oct 11, 2017||San Juan, Puerto Rico||7:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|Day 6 | Thu, Oct 12, 2017||Labadee, Haiti||9:30 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Day 7 | Fri, Oct 13, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 8 | Sat, Oct 14, 2017||Ft. Lauderdale, FL||6:15 a.m.|
There are more than a few must-see locations on St. Maarten. Famously, St. Maarten is known for it's Maho Bay where tourists can experience the thrill of jet blasts from planes taking off just over the sandy beach. Other places of interest include the clothing optional and gorgeous Orient beach, the French side's flea markets in Marigot, and Philipsburg filled with shopping and a variety of restaurants. With over 20 beaches, St. Maarten is a sun lover's paradise perfect for the vacationer looking for adventure.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
There is much to see in San Juan, the capital of Puerto Rico. To start with is the unbelievable El Morro fortress overlooking the San Juan harbor. It beckons to cruise ship passengers as they near the city. The site is open to tourists and is filled with tunnels and an extensive history for visitors to discover. If you prefer the outdoors, you'll find San Juan's surrounding jungles and beaches replete with lively adventures and plenty of sun.
Forested mountains surround this breathtaking private paradise. The resort rests on pristine sands and opens into quiet coves brimming with coral reefs. Take a break and recharge on a floating beach mat or be thrilled by exciting water rides such as the world's longest zip-line over water. Adventures include zip lining, a giant water slide, roller coaster, kayaking, parasailing, aqua park and more. Open air dining venues featuring a variety of food and refreshments are also available.
Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of the Seas has many diversions to fill your days with fun and excitement. Look forward to our multi-story waterslide, Grease the Musical, spa and exiting cuisine. If only life on land was as good as life on Harmony of the Seas. With 7 Distinct neighborhoods, 20 dining options and 2,394 crew to serve you, this will be the vacation of a lifetime.
- The Ultimate Abyss*, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
*Restrictions apply: Perfect Storm - must be a minimum of 48" inches tall to ride. The Abyss - must be a minimum of 44"inches tall to ride.
- Guests on board Harmony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships' Main Dining Rooms.
- Venture down the rabbit hole and taste an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare at the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean's Chops Grille
- Savor Modern Mexican restaurant for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Babies & Tots Nursery
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Broadway's hit Grease, The Musical
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale®
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park® and the Royal Promenade including art gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship