|Day 1 | Sat, Oct 14, 2017||Ft. Lauderdale, FL||4:30 p.m.|
|Day 2 | Sun, Oct 15, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 3 | Mon, Oct 16, 2017||Labadee, Haiti||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|Day 4 | Tue, Oct 17, 2017||Falmouth, Jamaica||10:30 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Day 5 | Wed, Oct 18, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 6 | Thu, Oct 19, 2017||Cozumel, Mexico||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|Day 7 | Fri, Oct 20, 2017||At Sea|
|Day 8 | Sat, Oct 21, 2017||Ft. Lauderdale, FL||6:15 a.m.|
On the north coast of Hispaniola, surrounded by beautiful mountain slopes and exotic foliage, sits Labadee®, Royal Caribbean's private paradise. This exclusive destination offers pristine beaches, breathtaking scenery and spectacular water activities. We even have an amazing new Aqua Park for kids. Regardless of where you go, you'll find yourself embraced by the beautiful landscape. Labadee's native charm, along with its natural beauty, make this a destination not to be missed.
Step off the ship and step back in time. Falmouth was an economic powerhouse and center for dramatic social change during the English Colonial Period. Visitors will enjoy 19th-century Georgian architecture, river bamboo raft rides, arts and crafts shopping, flavorful local fare and horse-and-buggy rides through town. East of Falmouth is Ocho Rios, best known for its spectacular Dunn’s River Falls. Travel west to Montego Bay and the beautiful beaches of Negril. Thanks to its location, Falmouth gives visitors the best tour experiences of the north coast of Jamaica.
The Conquistadors first saw Mexico from the shores of Cozumel while searching for gold. Today, visitors to the island continue to seek out gold and silver jewelry in the shops of San Miguel while having a great time in its many local bars and restaurants. Plus, the waters around Cozumel's coral reefs make this one of the best snorkeling areas in the world.
Card Player Cruises proudly features a professional, fully staffed, non-smoking poker room. The poker room is usually open for play immediately after the first-seating dinner on your departure day. The poker room remains open throughout most of the cruise except when the ship is in port.
Free beginner lessons for novices are offered, followed by a low limit hold’em game for beginners only. The Card Player Cruises staff will be happy to spread any game and limit that enough players want to play.
A general guideline regarding the games and limits on most cruises is as follows: Limit hold’em: $2/$4 – $4-$8 and higher upon request, No–limit hold’em: $1/3, $2/5 and higher upon request, Omaha/8: $4/8 and often higher ($10/20 on up), Mixed games: Mixed games upon request. Tournaments will be announced.
All poker games are open to anyone 18 years and older.
In 2017, Card Player Cruises will celebrate its 25th year in business with a $25,000 guaranteed no-limit tournament on the October 14, 2017 poker cruise. Card Player Cruises has the most poker action at sea and the friendliest, most experienced poker room staff. Having hosted more than 40,000 customers, Card Player Cruises is the #1 poker cruise company in the world.
Co-owner Linda Johnson recalls many highlights over the past 25 years: “We’ve sailed to awesome destinations all over the world. We hosted the first $1,000,000 guaranteed limit hold’em tournament. We chartered entire cruise ships four times. We’ve hosted the World Poker Tour, the Heartland Poker Tour, the Card Player Poker Tour, LIPS, the Senior Poker Tour and IHost Poker. Most of all, we’ve enjoyed meeting and playing poker with so many amazing people! I hope many of you will join us to help celebrate our 25th anniversary in 2017!”
Royal Caribbean’s Harmony of the Seas
Harmony of the Seas has many diversions to fill your days with fun and excitement. Look forward to our multi-story waterslide, Grease the Musical, spa and exiting cuisine. If only life on land was as good as life on Harmony of the Seas. With 7 Distinct neighborhoods, 20 dining options and 2,394 crew to serve you, this will be the vacation of a lifetime.
- The Ultimate Abyss*, the tallest slide at sea
- Classic carnival games at the new Boardwalk Arcade
- Two FlowRider® surf simulators
- Two rock-climbing walls, each 43 feet high
- Zip line, nine decks in the air and 82 feet across
- Full-sized basketball court
- Ice-skating rink
- Three multi-story waterslide*
*Restrictions apply: Perfect Storm - must be a minimum of 48" inches tall to ride. The Abyss - must be a minimum of 44"inches tall to ride.
- Guests on board Harmony of the Seas will enjoy the cruise line's world-renowned GOLD Anchor Service and an expansive menu of delicious dinner options in early and late seating dining in the ships' Main Dining Rooms.
- Venture down the rabbit hole and taste an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare at the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine
- Quality, hand cut steaks at Royal Caribbean's Chops Grille
- Savor Modern Mexican restaurant for a fresh take on Mexican favorites
- Japanese grill specialties and a new teppanyaki menu at Izumi Hibachi & Sushi
Rest & Relaxation
- Full-service Spa with thermal suite and an extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Outdoor garden with galleries, restaurants and shopping
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 10 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
Kids & Families
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- DreamWorks Experience with favorite characters from Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and more
- Babies & Tots Nursery
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- Splashaway Bay* kids' water park
- 3D movie theater
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
Entertainment & Shopping
- Broadway's hit Grease, The Musical
- Bionic Bar on the Royal Promenade, featuring robot bartenders serving up one-of-a-kind crafted cocktails while dancing to a fluid beat
- Hand-carved carousel on the Boardwalk
- Complimentary AquaTheater shows, ice shows and other live entertainment
- A VIP Room at Casino Royale®
- Bars, lounges, and nightclubs that never have a cover, including live jazz club, karaoke bar, and comedy club
- Parties and parades on the Royal Promenade
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping in Central Park® and the Royal Promenade including art gallery, teen and kids' shops, plus jewelry, perfumes, and apparel
- More bandwidth and the fastest Internet at sea available throughout the ship